Middle East Film and Comic Convention 2016 Experience

May 13, 2016


I had the best time last month when I went to my first ever ComiCon at the Dubai World Trade Center!

I have always been a geek and I have been wanting the to attend MEFCC since I moved to UAE, but since I was previously based in Abu Dhabi I didn't have the enough opportunity to go. But now that I've launched my YouTube channel and I've moved to Dubai, there's no reason not to.





To be honest, and I'm so sorry for being so naive and ignorant to say this that I came there with EXTREMELY low expectations, and guess what?... I WAS BLOWN AWAY!

I went there and was so speechless! It was one of the best experience I've had this year. I went to ComiCon alone but I felt like I belong. No one cared what you're there for, it was purely fun and good time!

You'll go around, meet different people cosplaying and they were so easy to approach to and take pictures with. There were also a lot of freebies around, the booths we big and insanely creative, a lot of comic and anime stuff which I went nuts with (Warning: Make sure you don't bring your wallet or you'll be broke! lol!), you also get to play with the latest games, and I've even got a glimpse of this amazing actor from Game of Thrones!

If you want to see more of my ComiCon experience, head over to my YouTube channel and watch my coverage of MEFCC 2016!







Here are also some cool photos I've taken:









Overall, it was loads of fun and I will definitely go again next year!




Thank you and see you all on my next posts! :D

Always have fun!





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A one stop consultancy answer for all your business and promoting needs to productively connect with your focused on clients. edurar giving rundown of Companies in Dubai, Business Directory in Dubai, Services in Dubai, Products in Dubai and Brands in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook