Lo's UAE Travlog: Goodbye Abu Dhabi, hello Dubai!

February 20, 2016



Hello everyone!!! Im back!

Wow! I cant believe it has been three months since I was gone! I  miss blogging so much.

It has been a super crazy experience and I'm both sad and happy to tell you guys that I had left Abu Dhabi. Sad because I did a lot of crazy, fun and memorable things in Abu Dhabi and mainly because thats where I started my blog. Trust me, it wasn't an easy decision to make because my family and close friends live there. To be honest, one of the reasons why I haven't posted anything in my social media channels is because I'm taking all the necessary time to absorb everything that is currently happening in my life until I calm down! lol



I am also happy because I moved to Dubai! New opportunities came in my way and I had to be brave enough even if its so outside my comfort zone. I have realised that in order for me to do more, I would have to move to Dubai and learn new things, broaden my connections and of course re-discover Dubai.

Watch my latest Youtube video and take a peek on what I have been doing for the past 3 months!




Always have fun!






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Abu Dhabi singer
    http://www.bethburrows.com/
    Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. I’ll give you a link on your web blog. I recently came to know about http://toysuae.com/, their Baby Toy Shop In Dubai are very effective.
    Baby Toy Shop In Dubai Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubai jazz singer
    http://www.bethburrows.com/
    Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dubai voiceover Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Dubai lounge singer Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook