Christmas at Last

December 25, 2015


Watch: Daniel Wellington
Shoes: New Balance

Before I go on with this blog post, I would to greet everyone...






MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!


I wish you all are having a wonderful time this Christmas!



Continuing with this blog post, first of all, I would like to apologize to everyone as I have been late on my blog posts lately. I was supposed to do a youtube video about why I don't post that much lately, but given the amount of time I have I could not make one.

So here we go...

Starting back in October, I have moved to another company where I am finally able to use all my creativity and my passion which have moved me from Abu Dhabi to Dubai. Unfortunately, due to my new career path, I need to adjust on the life in Dubai and I need to focus more on my career.

This means that for the following months, I would have to take longer breaks between posts. I am not however taking a hiatus! lol! Blogging has been a big part of my life and I would have never been able to get to where I am now without it. I just really want to do well on this new role I'm currently taking and be able to learn new things along the way.

I will still continue to blog and I will still keep on posting on Facebook and Instagram.... but sadly, for now I might have to postpone my posts on Lookbook. 

With regards to Lo's Tavlog, there's still a lot of things I need to learn and I need to improve on it first before I actually do my next post.

I wish you all bear with me for now and I promise to be back as soon as I have everything figured out.




Today's look is a an easy city boy look strolling around the neighborhood. This look is something you can go out with a group of friends going to lunch or hang out in one of your favorite cafe'.

I'm wearing an all blue look starting with a nice dark checkered shirt and topped with a knitted jacket. I added a simple chinos, fun socks and a cool pair of New Balance shoes. To complete the look, I wore my trusty and trendy Daniel Wellington watch for a more chic and cleaner look.



Get your own Classic St Mawes Daniel Wellington watch! Click here to purchase your own
 Enjoy this exclusive Holiday Offer! Use the code: locloset
to get 15% discount all all your purchases at
www.danielwellington.com

code valid until January 15, 2016


Please continue to follow my adventures and I will see you all on my next blogpost! :D



Always have fun!




some text




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is cute :) Makes me wanna go holiday shopping for clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the extra skinny jenas they look great !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in favor of his web site, as here every stuff is quality based information.
    buy cameras in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible, but true God is always Great. After several releases of my application by the bank, I received a loan through a very kind lady. For more information, please contact her by e-mail at: marilinetricha@mail.ru it offers loans of € 3,000 to € 3,000,000 to anyone able to repay it with interest at a low rate of 2 % do not doubt that message. This is a perfect reality. Spread the word to friends and family who are in need.
    repayment begins five months after receiving your credit
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook