Metropolis

October 24, 2015



Jacket: Jules
Tank: H&M
Bag: Herschel
Socks: Hitsu Socks

Hey guys!!!! Waaa! The amount of changes that happened to me this week is tremendous! Its is so crazy and I can't wait to tell you all what's going on!



Buuuuuut....

You guys have to wait till my next video on LosUAETraVlog! :D

However! There are a few things I can tell you...

Like the new Lo's Closet layout!!!! Do you guys like it? I thought it's about time I do some changes here as my previous layout was so cluttered and all over the place.

So now everything is more organised and you can just click the category you'd like to see. Because of LosUAETraVlog I have also added a few more categories here in my blog.

I've also sub-categorised my blogposts into three:


I will not only do outfit posts but food and travel posts as well! There will be new blogposts available every Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays (UAE Weekends) and only exclusive and seen first here in Lo's Closet.

Im doing this so I am able to organise my time in terms of filming, photographing and editing and so you guys will visit my blog, read the stories behind camera first and have an introduction first before I post on all my other social media and release a video in my channel. 



Now let's go back to this look! Style Saturday's first look is inspired by the Etihad Towers. If you guys are wondering what the Etihad Tower is, its the hotel where the latest Fast and Furious movie was filmed.


I really liked Etihad Tower's colors during the night. Unfortunately, I was not able to take a photo of the towers at night but if you search for the images of Etihad Towers you'll immediately get why. Its also quite significant as I said there is a very big change currently going on in my life which will be revealed on my next video!


This look is again is channeling Summer to Fall transition, something that is comfortable during the day and comfy in the windy afternoon. I wore a tank (H&M) that blends well together with the hoodie (Jules).



I also brought in a backpack (Hershel) to carry this day's essentials.


To complete the look, I wore jeans, a cool pair of shoes and of course to make this look more fun and creative, I wore an awesome pair of Hitsu Streets Art Series Socks!

Get your own pair of Hitsu Socks now! Click the link below to go directly on their site!

http://hitsusocks.com/

Thank you Hitsu Socks!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends and do let me know how you like the new layout of Lo's Closet! :D

Always have fun!




some text




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yes the hotel looks Amazing in the movie. like your socks they look soo good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook