Fun Express

April 04, 2015



Cap: Zara
Shirt and Jeans: Pull & Bear
Leather Bracelet: Bron Pretty

I had TONS of fun doing this shoot!

Khalifa Park has officially became my favorite place for my blog shoots! Its so amazing!

Before we go about the look let me tell you more about Kahlifa Park.




Khalifa park is very near The Grand Mosque and just beside Park Rotana Hotel. What I love about this place is that ITS SO BIG and so many things to see! Other fun fact is that there's not a lot of people especially during the weekend so its perfect for afternoon picnic with family or friends. Entrance fee is just 1.00Dhs per person (which is basically nothing).



One of my favorite part of this park is that it has its own functioning train with cute little train stations that will take you around the park and it even has its own train schedule! You do need to pay additional 2.00Dhs per person but you can use that ticket for the whole day. I feel like a child whenever I ride this train. Brings back a lot of childhood memories. :D



The train reminds me of the 90's theme park. So I decided to bring my inner child again and make a 90's boy inspired look with a couple of modern flair. I wore a cute printed shirt paired with skinny jeans (Pull and Bear). I also wore a nice pair of sneaks with fun colors to match the theme of this look.

Remember when visors with plastic puck were a thing in the 90's? Well I got a cap with a plastic puck (Zara). To complete this fun look, I added a couple more accessories like leather bracelets (Born Pretty) and a watch.


If you're living in Abu Dhabi and have nothing to do, invite your friends or family to visit Khalifa Park. Oh and don't forget to ride the train!




10 Long Sleeves Shirt = 2 Long Sleeves Shirt
5 Jeans = 2 Jeans
5 Caps/Hats = COMPLETE!


Always have fun!











Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook