Prep it Up

January 31, 2015



Shirt and Cardigan: G2000
Watch: Daniel Wellington Classic York Watch

Today, we are keeping it casual and preppy!

I just want to stay simple today and let my hair down... or uncurled! lol!




Its my rest day today so I decided not to go all out too much and just be a bit more comfortable with less clothes. Besides the weather is getting a little bit warmer so I guess its also a good time to change it up a bit. I need to do a lot of rethinking in terms of putting on new outfits since Summer is almost here!


For this casual yet preppy look, I wore a nice grey polo shirt and a cardigan tied up in my shoulders (G2000). Like I said its a getting warmer now in UAE but I suggest to still bring a light jacket especially in the afternoon just in case it gets to be a bit chilly and since I'm the type of person who easily gets the shivers I'm always equipped by a nice and comfy cardigan. I wanted to played a little bit with color so I wore green chinos and oxfords.


For the accessories, I wore a nice vintage styled pair of glasses to look a little bit smart. I also put on a couple of anchor bracelets. The other one is actually a necklace but I had this I idea to adjust the length a bit, wrap it all around my wrist and hang the strings on the anchor hooks.

And of course, this look would not be complete without a Daniel Wellington watch! This is acutually my 5th and final look for DW. I really enjoyed partnering with DW and again I thank you for sending me your watches and I had a lot of fun feature them here in my blog!

Special mention to Riin Reinart of Daniel Wellington! Thank you so much and I cant wait to work with you and Daniel Wellington again in the future!

You can buy your own Daniel Wellington watch now and use the code: loscloset
to get a  
15% discount on your entire purchase!

This offer is still valid only until TODAY so hurry up and get your own DW watch!!!

visit their site: 


Its already the end of January! I have a feeling that this year will be fast yet still be awesome and fun! Tomorrow is the first day of February and I'm sure you all know that its the month of LOVE! <3

I have a couple of little things planned for next month and I hope you guys will like it! I'll give you a clue: something SWEET!

Hope you guys are all excited! See you next week! ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤


 
10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts  = 4 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts 
5 Cardigans/Hoodies = 2 Cardigans/Hoodies

Always have fun!











Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 
More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partner: 

https://www.danielwellington.com/uk/


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you look great :) Following you

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook