Mon Coeur ♥

October 25, 2014



Blazer and Brooch: Iconic
Camera Bag: Herringbone
Watch: Make Time Watches
Socks: Cotton On

I am so in love with this look! When I tried this out I wasn't really sure about it but when we took shots of it I was so lovestrucked!




Red and burgundy are very strong colours and I sometimes stay away with them, but with this kind of look, I can wear everyday.

I really love the brooch paired with the blazer (Iconic)! I thought it was very feminine when I looked at it, but when I tried it out it was a very good touch.


There's so many wonderful things about this look, the bag (Herringbone) in particular is a very good find. I don't usually buy stuff online especially when the items I will buy are from overseas. One day I was looking for nice camera bags I can buy locally but I failed to find one so I decided to check stuff at ebay. When I saw this bag, I just fell in love with it and though I was a bit skeptic, I purchased it online. I was so surprised that it came in just two weeks!

Its not too big, a regular DSLR with a small lens will fit perfectly in it and there's a few space for little items such as a smart phone and a pair of glasses. I'm really satisfied with it and after a few weeks I decided to buy another bag for my Instax which I'm so excited with!

I put on a nice dark blue colored skinny jeans, sneakers for comfort with a pair of cool printed socks (Cotton On) and wore a Make Time Watches with the Mustache Man face.


There's a bit of Romance in this look, and I'm ready to go out on a date! <3















10 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets = 9 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets
5 Bags = 4 Bags

Always have fun!








Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook